Refunds & Returns
At DoorPOP, we love making fun and special decorations for your garage and front doors, and take pride in making quality products that our customers will love. Every once in a while, things don't quite live up to those high standards, so we've created some policies around our satisfaction guarantee, product returns and warranty claims that are designed to take care of our customers in those situations.
- To be covered under our satisfaction guaranteed policy, customers must reach out within 5 business days of receiving the product. This allows us to correct any issues promptly. Any issues that arise after this claim window would be covered by any product specific warranties (if applicable).
- Products must be unused, unless otherwise approved by DoorPOP. If you have an event that you need a product for, and we are unable to get a new version out prior to the event, we will most likely tell you it's ok to use it, and we'll send you a new one ASAP. Otherwise, once a product has been used, claims would need to be covered by any product specific warranties (if applicable).
- Claims must be related to the quality of the product received, not the artwork that was approved. Along these lines, any reprints will be made with the same artwork that was originally approved. Any changes to designs, corrections of typos, etc. would not be covered by this policy.
- We may request that you (a) email us photos showing the problems and/or (b) send the physical product back to us. If requested, we will not be able to process any claim until we receive the requested items back from you.
- Please note that the final decision on whether to replace a product or credit an order will be made by the DoorPOP team.
Unfortunately, custom items are not something we can restock and sell to another customer, so if you received a good, high-quality custom product that matched the proof you approved, these items would not be eligible for returns. When you purchase custom products from DoorPOP, we will ask you to confirm the product and size, and approve the artwork prior to going into production. These checks ensure that the products you order are the ones that you were hoping to receive. Once production begins, we will not be able to cancel or refund your custom product.
Unless otherwise stated on the applicable product's page, products have a warranty period of 90 days. Our standard warranty is a parts & labor warranty for defects in material and workmanship, but does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear & tear. DoorPOP reserves the right to make any final decisions on whether products covered under warranty will be repaired, replaced or refunded.
In the event you would like to request a refund or replacement product subject to these conditions, we may request that you (a) email us either photos showing the problems and/or (b) send the physical product back to us. We will not be able to process any replacements or refunds until we receive the requested items back from you. In the event a refund is approved, we will issue the refund to the original form of payment, typically within 2-5 business days.
If you have any concerns about the quality of the product received, or need to request a replacement or refund, we look forward to making sure you remain a happy and long time customer. Please reach out to us via our Contact Page, and we'll get you taken care of right away!